Sumac offers unsecured loans to government payroll clients [Civil Servants] and to employees whose employers have signed a Memorandum of Understanding [MOU] with Sumac to make loan repayment deductions directly from the employees’ salaries [Check-Off].
These loans are tailored for Government Ministry employees, Teachers, Members of the National Police Service, Kenya Wildlife Service officers, Kenya Forest Service Officers among others. All loans are processed and disbursed in 24 hours.
- Repayment period of up to 84 months.
- No hidden charges; age limit is 59 years of age.
- The check-off arrangements are agreed with the various institutions by the head office and branches are advised appropriately.
- Competitive interest rates charged.
- Fast and efficient loan processing and disbursement.
- Your salary is the security.
- No late payment fees.
- Check-off loan application forms duly completed.
- Bank Statements for the past 6 months.
- The applicant’s certified original pay slips for the last three  months.
- Copy of National ID and PIN
- 2 Clear colored Passport photo.
- Copy of appointment letter.