Inua Biashara Loan
Inua Biashara Loan is a credit facility that is designed to enable micro and small business entrepreneurs to cater for their working capital requirements as well as improve their cash flow position. Its available to all micro and small business enterprises, individuals, firms, and organizations involved mainly in general retail business e.g general shops, Hardware stores, Jua Kali artisans, agribusiness traders etc.
Loan Size [Min. – Max.]:
- Minimum Ksh5,000
- Maximum Ksh300,000
- Business stock and assets,
- Household chattels,
- Livestock [Dairy cows etc.]
- Existence of already established business – at least one year old.
- To open and maintain a Sumac MFB current/Savings account
- ID and PIN certificate copies
- 2 Passport size colour photographs
- Six months certified bank statements
- Evidence of emerging need e.g LPOs, LSOs, Invoices etc.
Approval within 48 hours