Our Motor Insurance Cover
We offer the following 3 types of Motor Insurance cover:
- Third Party: Covers third party bodily injury and property damage arising out of a vehicle accident. This covers unlimited liability for Third party personal injuries or death. For any vehicle, this is the minimum cover required by the Motor Insurance Act. No cover is provided for any form of damage to the policyholder’s vehicle.
- Third party Fire & Theft: Cover extends to cover theft, fire, third party bodily injury and property damage. This cover is not very common. It has features of comprehensive cover but excludes damage arising from an accident. This is advisable for vehicles not exposed on the roads.
- Comprehensive: Covers third party liability and property damage to the vehicle i.e. damage arising out of fire, theft and accidental damage to the vehicle. It is the widest cover available.
Motor insurance classes covered
Classes covers under our Motor Insurance covers:
- PSV Taxis, Uber, Other Digital Taxi Apps
- PSV Tour Firm
- Motor Cycle- Non PSV [Non Boda Boda]
- Motor Trade- KG plates
- Motor Private
- Motor Commercial
- Motor Asset