Kawi loan is a clean energy product which is meant to help individuals access clean energy equipment and installation. These equipment are; cooking stove, biogas, solar panel etc.
Ksh2,000 – Ksh1,000,000
- Title deeds
- Log books
- Lien on Shares [NSE]
- Lien on Fixed Deposits
- Dairy cows
- 1 month
- Resolution to borrow for partnerships and companies
- Memorandum and Articles of Association for companies.
- Current tax and company returns
- Copy of utility bills i.e. water and or electricity
- Evidence of business i.e. contracts, receipts of business transactions etc.
- 2 passport size photos
- 48 hrs