Public Liability Insurance
Our public liability covers the insured legal liability to third parties for damages in respect of accidental bodily injury or damage to property in course of or in connection with the insured’s business.
Benefits to the company
- Covers all manner of costs including damages claimed, legal fees and other costs associated with defending a liability case.
- Protects a firm’s management and staff should any accidents arise that result in some form of loss, injury or damage to third party such as a customer due to their negligence whilst at work.
- Helps in the redemption of the image of the company when claims from third party persons are settled.
- Duly completed and signed proposal form
- Company certificate of registration
- PIN certificate for the company
- Desired cover limits
- Location of the premises/business