A lot can happen while you are on a trip. Nobody wants to think about all the things that might go wrong on their trip, but these things can and do happen.
Our Travel insurance [which is courtesy of leading insurance firms in Kenya] has been designed for travelers like you to cover everything you need. We make sure you’re covered, even if you run out of travel insurance while on the road.
That’s why we provide Travel Insurance for independent travelers, just to keep you on the road.
We don’t just keep you insured, with us you travel smarter and safer. Our cover comes with the following features and benefits;
- Award-winning travel insurance provider
- Complimentary airport lounge access if your flight is delayed for two or more hours
- A 24/7 medical emergency helpline
- Cover available for individual, family or group
- Emergency medical and related expenses covered upto specified limits
- Personal accidental death and permanent disability covered upto to a specified limit
- Trip cancellation and Interruption coverage due to financial default of an airline, cruise line, or tour operator
- Baggage, trade samples, personal effects, travel documents, money and credit cards covered
- Medical expense [Primary]
- A menu of services available for emergency medical requests, including prescription replacement, physician referrals, medical evacuations, and more
- Assistance with any travel emergency or request for general travel information, including lost, stolen or delayed baggage; replacing lost passport or travel Documents; emergency cash transfers; pre-trip travel advice; inoculation information; and more
- Dedicated Live Travel counselors available to help with any travel request, including flight or hotel rebooking, rental car reservations, roadside assistance, and more
- Whatever you need, whenever, or wherever you need it, you can call on your own personal assistant to help. Services include; tee time reservations, restaurant referrals and reservations, wireless device assistance, sporting or theater tickets, and more. If you need it, we’ll find it for you
- If personal information is stolen, emergency travel counselors will assist in contacting credit card companies, monitoring credit reports and working with local authorities to help with Identity restoration
- You’ll also have access to an array of services to help make short work of your business obligations, so you can enjoy your vacation
- Assistance to help maintain personal safety and personal information while traveling. Services include evacuation assistance, 24/7 access to security and safety
How to lodge a claim
a] Medical Emergency claims
- Receipts or bills for all in-patient/ out-patient treatment or emergency dental treatment received.
- Receipts or bills or proof of purchase for any other transport, accommodation or other costs, charges or expenses claimed for, including calls to the Emergency Assistance Service.
b] Baggage Loss/Delay
- A police report from the local Police in the country where the incident occurred for all loss, theft or attempted theft.
- A Property Irregularity Report from the airline or a letter from the carrier where loss, theft or damage occurred in their custody.
- An original receipt, proof of ownership or valuations for items lost, stolen or damaged and for all items of clothing, medication and toiletries replaced if your baggage is temporarily lost in transit for more than 12 hours.
- All travel tickets and tags for submission
c] Travel Delay/Curtailment
- A medical certificate from the treating medical practitioner explaining why it was necessary for you to cancel or curtail the trip.
- Booking confirmation together with a cancellation invoice from your travel agent, tour operator or provider of transport/accommodation.
- In the case of curtailment claims, written details from your travel agent, tour operator or provider of transport/accommodation of the separate costs of transport, accommodation and other pre-paid costs or charges that made up the total cost of the trip.
- Your unused travel tickets.