Kawi loan is a clean energy product which is meant to help individuals access clean energy equipment and installation.These equipment are; cooking stove, biogas, solar panel, KPLC installation, generator installation etc.
Loan Size: Ksh2,000 – Ksh1,000,000
· Title deeds • Log books • Lien on Shares (NSE) • Lien on Fixed Deposits • Dairy cows
Grace Period – 1 month
- Resolution to borrow for partnerships and companies
- Memorandum and Articles of Association for companies.
- Current tax and company returns
- Copy of utility bills i.e. water and or electricity
- Evidence of business i.e. contracts, receipts of business transactions etc
- 2 passport size photos
Processing Time – 48 hrs