Bridging loan is is meant to help entrepreneurs meet their emerging needs without necessarily affecting their existing cash flows. The loan targets business persons involved in supply of goods and services e.g. LPOs, LSOs transportation and distribution of goods, payment for licenses, specialized services like sinking bore holes, car hire, farmers etc.
Loan Size (Min. – Max.):
- Minimum Ksh10,000
- Maximum 5% of Sumac core Capital
- Title deeds
- Log books
- Lien on Shares (NSE)
- Lien on Fixed Deposits
- Dairy cows
- Existence of On-going business
- Open Sumac savings/current account
- 6 months Certified bank statement
- ID and PIN copies
- 2 passport size photos (color)
- Evidence of an emerging need e.g.
- LPO, LSO, service contracts, license, invoices etc.
Approval within 48 hours