Position: ICT MANAGER
Date: December 27, 2019
Job Reference; ICTManager/Dec27/2019/
We wish to announce to the general public that a vacancy has fallen at Sumac Microfinance Bank in the ICT department. We wish to recruit a successful candidate to fill up the position of an ICT MANAGER.
Qualified and eligible individuals interested in applying for this position may submit an application to Human Resources by no later than January 10, 2020. Kindly use reference provided in your application.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Spearhead ICT projects
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- BSc. in Computer Science, ICT, MIS or similar field
- 3 years proven working experience as an IT manager in a similar capacity.
- Certification in networking, Cyber security, Microsoft certified systems engineer and programming.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel and liaise with management team to sort out issues
- Banking experience will be an added advantage
Applications should reach our Human Resource department on or before January 10, 2020.
You can send you applications to email@example.com or alternative deliver it to our head office on the 2nd Floor of the Consolidated Bank House, Koinange Street, Nairobi. Visit our website, www.sumacmicrofinancebank.co.ke for more information.